Innovation enables organizations to open new avenues of product differentiation by customizing products. In today’s rapidly changing business environment, engineers must innovate quickly to incorporate new features while reducing development costs and delivering new products to the market before the competition. Simulation plays a key role in helping engineers drive innovation, enabling complete virtual prototypes of complex systems to be validated across all physics and engineering disciplines.
Join us as we return to Ottawa for our 4th Annual ANSYS Innovation Conference on May 8, 2019! This one-day conference will provide detailed insight into how leading companies are utilizing simulation to advance their product development. We will bring together ANSYS users, partners, developers, and industry experts for networking, learning, and sharing of new ideas.
What You Will Learn
- Experience new simulation capabilities that provide unprecedented design insight as they speed your time to market
- Incorporate various productivity enhancement tools and techniques into your engineering department’s workflow
- Gain insights into 5G system development with physics-based simulation and cover critical design issues, such as antenna performance, semiconductor reliability, and thermal integrity
- Identify signal integrity issues early in the design cycle for electronics IC packages, PCBs, connectors and other complex interconnects
- Modify antenna design, predict antenna efficiency and the overall thermal and EM performance of the product based on electromagnetic and thermal coupling solutions
Arduinos, 3D printing, Lego Mindstorms and displays, submarine
robots, and AI, where can you find all this? All of this and MUCH MORE will be at the IEEE Ottawa Robotics
Competition (ORC), Ottawa’s largest robotics competition for grade 5 to 12
students. The ORC is taking place on Sunday,
June 2nd at Earl of March
Secondary School. Best times to show up are between 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 4 pm. The ORC is completely
open to the public, so invite your friends and family too!
Check out previous competitions at https://youtube.com/user/ieeeorc/videos.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.