Algonquin College – School of Advanced Technology
MORE THAN 40 PART-TIME FACULTY POSITIONS AVAILABLE
SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2019
9am to 1pm
Join the learner-driven workforce of one of the National Capital Region’s Top Employers.
Enjoy a career you can be proud of by helping our learners become the leaders of tomorrow. We are looking for part-time faculty members in the following programs:
• Aviation Management – General Arts and Science
• Computer Engineering Technology – Computing Science
• Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician
• Manufacturing Engineering Technician
• Mechanical Engineering Technology
• Computer Programmer
• Computer Systems Technician
• Computer Systems Technology – Security
• Bachelor of Information Technology – Network Technology
The inaugural OSDforum will take place in Ottawa this September 18. It is of interest to System architects, software designers, hardware designers and researchers from government, industry and academia.
RISC-V is the 5th generation of the Reduced Instruction Set Computer (RISC-V) Instruction-Set Architecture (ISA), the OpenHW Group is a not-for-profit global organisation aiming to boost the adoption of open-source processors by providing a platform for collaboration, creating a focal point for ecosystem development, and offering open-source IP for processor cores.
Don’t miss out the opportunity to join this exciting new development platform and get your own RISC-V development board to keep. All this while learning from leading industry and academic experts focused on IoT, Edge and Machine Learning development that leverage open source SW and HW.
Space is limited and we have all indications that the event will sell out. Register today.