Clarifying the Path to becoming a Professional Engineer
In this time of social distancing, we are pleased to announce that all the team members of IEEE YP and WIE Ottawa Sections are fully committed to providing online interaction and support to our community! In partnership with Professional Engineers Ontario, we present an online talk in “Clarifying the Path to Becoming a Professional Engineer.”
If you are an engineering undergraduate or post-graduate student, or a recent graduate starting out your engineering career, then this seminar might be for you. In it you will learn:
- What is PEO?
- What engineering experience is PEO looking for once I graduate?
- I have international engineering education and experience; how is that evaluated by PEO?
- How is my engineering experience evaluated by PEO?
- How do I prepare my Experience Record?
- What is the PPE?
- What is the EIT Program and the Student Membership Program?
The emphasis of this webinar will be on the P. Eng. licensure process – what PEO is looking for. The webinar will focus on how engineering experience is evaluated and how you can facilitate the process. Learn the dos and donâ€™ts of preparing your licensing application for evaluation.
To participate, you will require: internet connection to view the webinar, phone access to dial into the conference for audio.
We look forward to speaking with you!