Registration for the 2012 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Security and Defence Applications (CISDA) was closed on June 18, 2012.
Please contact Moufid Harb at: mharb -at- ieee.org for visa letter requests. Only request the visa letter after you have paid the conference registration fee. Visa letters will only be issued to: speakers/presenters, committee members, or attendees who have paid their registration fee in full. Visa letters will state only the following facts: conference title, dates and location; and the requester has paid the registration fee in full. We will only reply to your request after the registration payment has been received. There will be no exceptions.
|On or before June 18, 2012||After June 18, 2012|
|Non IEEE Member||CAD$500||CAD$600|
|IEEE Student Member and IEEE Life Member||CAD$200||CAD$250|
|One-day registration fee*||CAD$250||CAD$300|
|Publication fee for each paper exceeding the one covered by a full registration||CAD$100||Not available|
|Additional DVD Proceedings||CAD$25||CAD$25|
*You may register to attend only one day of the conference as long as you are not an author or co-author.
All conference registration fees (namely: IEEE Member, Non IEEE Member, Student, IEEE Life Member) include admission to all technical sessions, admission to tutorials, coffee breaks, and one copy of the DVD proceedings. No printed proceedings will be produced.
For discounted student registration, a proof of current full-time student status is required (i.e. certification from University on official letterhead; a student card is not enough).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final version is accompanied by the registration and payment information for at least one of the authors (only full registration fees -- IEEE Member or Non IEEE Member fees -- will be allowed for this purpose). One full registration fee will cover the publication of one accepted paper in IEEE CISDA 2012. Each additionally accepted paper associated with the same registration is subject to the mandatory publication fee. There will be no exceptions.
- There will be a CAD$50 fee assessed for chargeback issued on valid credit card charges.
- There may be an additional conversion fee for individuals paying with a non-Canadian credit card.
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing.
- The registration fee will not be refunded if it is required to cover the publication expenses of accepted papers.
- Additional DVD proceedings will not be refunded after June 20, 2012.
- A registration processing fee of CAD$100 will be charged if the refund request will be received on or before June 20, 2012.
- No refund will be honored if requested after June 20, 2012.